Desire to work on one’s own leadership skills, self-image versus image of others
One of the key skills of a modern leader is the ability to analyze and reflect on oneself. Nowadays, as a leader, you are often confronted with new teams and tasks, and you are constantly challenged to adapt to your environment. It helps when you are “self-aware”.
So in many of my coaching projects, the question is, how can I learn from others’ feedback, and where else do I have my “blind spot”? Often the results of an employee survey or a 360 ° feedback form the beginning of a coaching.
In addition, there are always similar measures and tasks in a personal development process that are crucial:
- Analyze the initial situation / the suffering pressure
- Engage in a personal development goal
- Win supporters for your own development in the organization
- Mobilize sufficient resources for the planned change
- Be a credible role model and proactively tackle the desired change
What you’ll learn with my coaching:
- What makes me a leading personality
- How do I arrive at my employees, how do I want to be seen?
- How strongly I am both person-oriented and strongly person-oriented and fits this into the current management task
- How do my skills and abilities match the culture of the company
- Where can I start to optimize my appearance / image?
- How can I implement my values in daily leadership despite a difficult economic environment?
Support in your development process
As a management coach with many years of leadership experience, I support you in developing your leadership skills. In doing so, I not only contribute my expert knowledge but also my many years of my own leadership experience. They learn to better perceive themselves and to accept constructive feedback from third parties. Together, we look at your personal strengths and how you can incorporate them even more effectively into your day-to-day management.
I offer you my coaching on leadership skills or selfimage versus external image in either German or English. Together we work out solutions for your very specific situation. Gladly in my rooms in Cologne or Bonn or in your company.
Duration: 6–8 sessions, individually depending on the request. Upon request, I accompany you during the entire application process.
Costs: I am happy to make you a non-binding offer. You can deduct your expenses as income tax expenses.
Non-binding coaching request
Do you have questions about my method or you want to know if we can communicate with each other and I understand your problem?
I am glad that you are interested in my coaching. You may contact me on my phone: 0221 29861442.
Tel.: 0221 29861442
Tel.: 0172 6478000
Rüngsdorfer Straße 1a